WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are data created by a server and stored in a text file on the hard disk of the user's computer, tablet or smartphone, in order to provide information on its use of the site, its behavior and preferences.
Cookies can be stored permanently in the device and have a variable duration (so-called permanent cookies) or disappear when the browser is closed or have a limited duration (so-called session cookies).
Cookies can be installed from the visited website (so-called own cookies) or from other sites (so-called third-party cookies).
- Navigation and technical cookies
The Eight use both session ID cookies and permanent cookies own, in order to ensure both a safe and efficient navigation in the site is the ability for the user to register, login to your personal account and conclude their purchases.
Pursuant to current legislation on data protection , the use of these cookies does not require any consent from the user.
- Analytical cookies
Pursuant to current legislation on data protection , the use of these cookies requires the user's consent.
The characteristics of the cookies used on the Website are described in the table below.
HOW TO MODIFY THE SETTINGS RELATED TO COOKIES?
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Opera (http://www.opera.com/help/ tutorials / security / privacy /)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042)
Later, however, the Site may no longer function properly.
LIMITS TO THE TRANSMISSION AND THE DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data acquired through cookies are managed
- by employees and collaborators of the Eight Hotels in charge of processing
- by companies entrusted with the task of carrying out technical and organizational operations on our behalf (for example, web service providers). These companies are our direct partners and are in charge of data processing. The list of these companies is constantly updated and can be requested by contacting us at the address at the bottom of the page or by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data acquired using cookies can be transferred abroad, but can in no case be sold, transmitted or disseminated to third parties.
At any time, the interested party enjoys the rights recognized by art.15 and following for GDPR, including cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, copying, updating, rectification, portability, integration and blocking of own data and personal.
At any time, it is possible to oppose the processing of personal data for commercial and marketing purposes, as well as to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of the same for other purposes.
In order to assert your legitimate rights, send a written notice to the address at the bottom of the page or an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The owner of the data processing is Solido Hotels S.r.L. - Via dei Due Macelli, 66 - 00187 Rome (Italy).